IGNORED

update on International rally in WNY

BIG TOM

Just want everyone to know the Int. rally committee is hard at work . Bongobobby is working on setting up a portable shower with hot water for those staying at Pioneer....jcsfolly is working on the trailer raffle and we are working on the logo and patches...Michelle and Any have some GREAT surprises in store for us all and I am trying to get the pin striper that freebird had at MD to come down also....The restaurant is a go for the dinner and auction as well as the pre registration mixer.....Still working on the BBQ......rides are taken care along with ride captions and there will be many self guided points of interest for those who like to Venture out on their own...Hoffy and Buffalo bodnar are taking care of maps and such....We are trying to have the registration packets available the first of the new year.....Lots to do yet...I am so grateful that we have a lot of great members in this area to help out...so much to do !!!!! Again , if you plan on coming to the rally please sign up in the calendar section....We're gonna have a grand time...:fatsmiley::fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

And I didn't even get an honorable mention,,, oh wait, I'm not honorable,,, maybe?

Why did I know that would happen... Always looking to start trouble........Alot of members who are working on the rally didn't get a mention...there is just too many of us working on this rally doing varous tasks ....all in good time .. I know who you are and where to find you................:fnd_(16):

Why did I know that would happen... .. I know who you are and where to find you................:fnd_(16):

You only think so,,,, I'm full of surprises,,,,,everybody just needs to know how well I helped and how much got done,,,,,, just by me staying out of the way!!!!!!!!

You only think so,,,, I'm full of surprises,,,,,everybody just needs to know how well I helped and how much got done,,,,,, just by me staying out of the way!!!!!!!!

You are absolutly right ,now stop bothering us !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:Who loves ya baby? :fnd_(16): I'm going to check for "S" clouds now...............

Why did I know that would happen... Always looking to start trouble........Alot of members who are working on the rally didn't get a mention...there is just too many of us working on this rally doing varous tasks ....all in good time .. I know who you are and where to find you................:fnd_(16):
by looking over at the next serving window:essen_024:

I am interested in going but when and where? :think: haven't been online like normal so I am kinda behind in what is going on.

Carl hasn't got it all figured out yet,,, but we mean to get you to Niagara Falls, get a good view, enjoy the ride and have a good time. Just how that will happen is still in the planning stages,,, but it will happen. Plan is for Monday,,,, so far.

I am interested in going but when and where? :think: haven't been online like normal so I am kinda behind in what is going on.

Its posted under the "International rally" section on the forum page........then ,its the fourth thread down....2012 INTERNATIONAL RALLY.........