IGNORED

How True this is

E-Fishin-C

How True this Is

It's true we live in a messed up world. But I didn't cry for Steve Jobs the way I understand it he was a real S.O.B. But I do feel sorry for any child that has to lives in poor 3rd world country's. The people that rule those countrys are corrupt and heartless.

How many minds greater than the one Jobs had have been destroyed by power hungry....fools. Seen another one bite the dust today. Thought he was untouchable. See ya Kadafy. Tell Bin and Saddam we don't miss them.

What a way to go, being paraded on the hood of a truck and dumped on the side of the road....if I heard it right.

Saw a documentary about Steve Jobs on the Discovery channel last night. Interesting man and I did see that he contributed a lot to this world and those whom use the electronic devises that he had ideas about. Took chances and put the ideas to realistic use for many folks. I would not call him useless vulgar names,he is dead and at least did contribute. Not a senseless killer like, Ben Loddin,Saddam,Kudafy, Hitler.

To much TV/media time, yes. But I have saw the poor children a lot more/years in fact. Weekends and Holidays especially. This is an eye opener for some. Glad some are helping this country.

Yes, let it be known about Steve Jobs, but put the media eye on other more useful things, like starving children in our own country too. Drugs are killing family members here every day. Drugs are the very reason some children are starving here in the land of the free, the bountiful,the wonderful, the United States.

Drugs are killing so many in so many ways. People do not even have any real morels about themselves anymore. It is a lost and dying way of life to respect one another and pay contribute to those that help, even if we do not like their ways.

Shucks, I even show respect for the animals that I take for my freezer. I do not like all the hooping and hollering that some do on these hunting shows after they have taken an animal. Congratulations and hand shakes at camp or down at the local check station,mount a buck to hang on the wall,Yes. But do not forget about respect and honor.

Let us respect our own country and learn to take care of our own children, our family and our honor, our United States Veterans.

I feel sorry for those children in those other countries. Shame on their leaders and some of their ways of life for all this death.

But lets take care of home first.

Sorry to have somewhat vented about this. And if I have offended some, then just delete my post. But this is how I feel about this.

Regards to all,

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Let us respect our own country and learn to take care of our own children, our family and our honor, our United States Veterans.

I feel sorry for those children in those other countries. Shame on their leaders and some of their ways of life for all this death.

Regards to all,

Fuzzy

Thanks for putting that out there Fuzzy.

I spent years traveling this country and have seen parts of it that should embarass us as Americans. I find to hard to worry about a 3rd world country when we have children living in same conditions here, on American soil.

:rant:

Mike

Sorry to have somewhat vented about this. And if I have offended some, then just delete my post. But this is how I feel about this.

Regards to all,

Fuzzy

I'm not offended....I'm encouraged that I'm not alone in these thoughts!!!!

:thumbsup2: