IGNORED

New bike to outfit

ragtop69gs

Do you have any of these items collecting dust ? I'd be interested in helping you clean out the parts bin.

Looking for chrome parts to dress up a 2008 RSV trike. Also looking for mic-mutes (4) Buddy Rich cable (1) Lower Wind Deflectors, chrome rear fender tips :fingers crossed:

If you mean the ones that clip on the crash bars, I have a "never installed" set. $150.00 plus shipping

I'm kind of short on 2nd Gen parts. Haven't followed any down the road lately.:whistling: But saw that a chrome tip just went into our classifieds.

Really ? I searched the ads, can't find it anywhere!

If you mean the ones that clip on the crash bars, I have a "never installed" set. $150.00 plus shipping

Are they the smoked or clear plastic? Is there any other style deflectors out there for the RSV ? I have those on mine and was hoping for something a bit more effective for the wife's scoot.

Are they the smoked or clear plastic? Is there any other style deflectors out there for the RSV ? I have those on mine and was hoping for something a bit more effective for the wife's scoot.

Diamond R makes a set of chrome lower deflectors..... Saw a set sell on Ebay recently.

Diamond R makes a set of chrome lower deflectors..... Saw a set sell on Ebay recently.

Are you talking about the fork deflectors? I see they have the brackets but didn't see the Stainless deflectors listed. I have both on my 01 and want them for the 08 too.

Are you talking about the fork deflectors? I see they have the brackets but didn't see the Stainless deflectors listed. I have both on my 01 and want them for the 08 too.

I said that they sold.... Not aware of any listed lately.... But who knows?? Maybe another set will show up??