IGNORED

GPS Mount

I used the RAM mount that sits on the clutch reservoir. It worked well for my Garmin Street Pilot (which got stolen) and now for my Nuvi 1450.

I use a Nuvi 1450 also, and have looked at the various Ram Mounts. Could you possibly supply us with the mount number your using on the reservoir? Thanks

oooh nice, I'll have to check this one out as the current Ram mount placement puts the Zumo450 in front of the left speaker, and blocks some of the indicator lights on the dash..

Thanks for the link.

oooh nice, I'll have to check this one out as the current Ram mount placement puts the Zumo450 in front of the left speaker, and blocks some of the indicator lights on the dash..

Thanks for the link.

He's a great guy to deal with, very "shipping friendly" to Canadians. Ron :thumbsup:

He's a great guy to deal with, very "shipping friendly" to Canadians. Ron

Always good to hear! I checked their site and saw that they only have the 'two ball' mounts left, and after a quick check on the bike, wonder if it would be too tight a fit against the left mirror mount?

Always good to hear! I checked their site and saw that they only have the 'two ball' mounts left, and after a quick check on the bike, wonder if it would be too tight a fit against the left mirror mount?

I just have the singles, the double ones would be tight again the mirror, and not usable even if it fit on the resevoir. I'd drop him a line and see when he's manufacturing more. Ron

I have been using the Givi S950 GPS mount since July. It works quite well and comes with a waterproof rain cover that just stretches over it. There is also the S850 which uses two velcro covered straps to hold it to the handle bar (or whatever else) instead of the arm type mount.

I just have the singles, the double ones would be tight again the mirror, and not usable even if it fit on the resevoir. I'd drop him a line and see when he's manufacturing more. Ron

Thanks, much appreciated.. worse case scenario is to get the double if he's no longer making singled and grind off the extra lug ;)