IGNORED

road conditions for my MN friends

oldgoat

ok i will be heading out for MN tuesday. any one in the MN area know how the roads are?

i will be travling on 94 and 494 then 10 into st cloud for a quick stop. then up to brainerd mn then on to pine river. any construction i should know about?

thanks

james

aka oldgoat

They are still working on the freeways around the Twin Cities so there may be some delays. 35E to Duluth has one lane from the cities to Forrest Lake,

Can't really say what all is happening on 94 to St.Cloud I haven't been that way in years.

If ya get a chance to call or stop in on your way back I am in North Branch. All the other stuff is in my stats.

Good luck and safe ride to your friend's daughter's funeral.

BUBBER

thanks bubber if im in and around your area on the way back i will give a shout out.

just wish this trip was for a better reason to once again see them wonderfull lakes i use to fish when i was a kid. instead of saying good bye to a friends child.

james

aka oldgoat

also takeing down some of the MN crews numbers from the site here. i will be in my cage. and its a good car but never know . so to be safe im doing this. i know good pepole here will do there best if i should have some kind of road trouble. i think black owl is up in that northern country as well?

I was up in the Brainerd area this weekend and didn't have any issues with roads . We went kayaking down the Mississippi from Brainerd to Little Falls camping along the way .Didn't see anyone for 35 miles on the river.You should have great driving conditions .All the best Bill

94 is clear from Wisc border to 694. I understand there is some construction on 694 around between 35E and 35W near Snelling but shouldnt be bad. They had been doing some shoulder work on 94 past the cities but traffic moves ok during the day.. Rush hour is a whole other story of course and starts about 3pm. I would avoid 94 thur St. Paul as they are working on different sections of it all the way to downtown Minneapolis. I wouldnt go 494 as it is the south bypass and a lot longer way around the cities.

If you have some more questions, ask away and I will do my best to answer them.

Good Luck

Rick F.