IGNORED

A post from a parent of a St. Jude patient....

DragonRider

I thought everyone would get a great feeling about what we do for the kids at St. Jude. I posted a picture of part of our group with a young patient there, and this is what his mother posted on facebook.

Misty Dawn Shields

I really wish that we were able to thank every single person that has every donated money to St.Jude. I feel each one, no how much they gave, has had a roll in saving Brayden's life. I have looked back on the EOB's from our insurance company and within the past year his treatmeant has cost probably close to half a million dollars or more. We could have never came up with that on our own. Everytime the boys see donors visiting the hospital they want to take pictures with them because to us they are Heros and Heroines (even angels)! Superman has nothng on St.Jude Donors!!!! Thank you all!

Like · · 4 hours ago ·

Being my first time going to St Jude's I was totally taken aback by all that has been & is continuing to be done there. It's really an amazing place and all because of one man's vision, Danny Thomas.

I know I walked out after the tour with a lump in my throat and something in my eye that had to be wiped away.

As Lewis stated in another thread the real winners are the kids. Glad to have been a part of this event and won't be the last neither.

Larry