IGNORED

Marcarl and Ottawa

Trader

Well, I guess Carl had a free day so he came to visit.

I'm just under 2 hours away from Ottawa.

Carl showed up about 11:30 or so and after we ate, we went to work.

He helped me UNDO several things I had done wrong...and we got my 88 almost all put back together.

I"ve still got to bleed the clutch, and finish putting some plastic on...and the wiring is a mystery in so many ways!!!!:think:

But it still runs and the important lighting works so I'll be able to get it saftied and on the road.

I was hoping to have it on the road so carl could ride the 84 while I had the 88 but there was just to much to do ...and undo...then redo....then redo again properly!:bang head:

I still have to work on quite a few things...but winter is months long....and the riding season is almost over so non-essentials can wait!

Many thanks to Carl for an enjoyable and productive day.

I learned a lot.

T'was a great day, worth the drive and putting up with the little ones. Had to watch my step, house is booby trapped, only place where it might be save was the kitchen and that mostly contained Yvette and she was making good food, so of course that was a good place to stay away from,,,,, so we had to spend time in the garage, so I thought,: might as well work on the bike to help pass the time.

Sure was a great day and in the process found a fantastic Plastex worker of miracles, man, does Yvette have a way with that stuff,,, lucky for you Steve,,,, you got lots of them cracks,,,,, I had to leave before Yvette found me.

Thanks for brunch, supper and all that was served in-between, and tell Yevette she can come to cook at our M&G anytime.

You can see in the attached pictures what Carl means about having to watch his step!

Unless he was referring to the "little ones"...my 2 pain in the butt yappie dogs and their landmines.

Even the garage is a bit of an obstacle course....too many bikes....too many parts (I'm sure there will be some left over) and too much STUFF!

I must have asked Carl several times; "do you have any idea what this is?"

Yvette says "if you want to find a plastex expert...just find a nail tech who does acrylic nails."

She used to own a salon in Welland...and worked doing nails for many years.

Edited by Trader
more info

You can see in the attached pictures what Carl means about having to watch his step!

Unless he was referring to the "little ones"...my 2 pain in the butt yappie dogs and their landmines.

Even the garage is a bit of an obstacle course....too many bikes....too many parts (I'm sure there will be some left over) and too much STUFF!

I must have asked Carl several times; "do you have any idea what this is?"

Yvette says "if you want to find a plastex expert...just find a nail tech who does acrylic nails."

She used to own a salon in Welland...and worked doing nails for many years.

Now that's what you call a throne,,,, the subjects can come to bow down right before you, while you're creating a stink.

...don't you just love mechanics who wear white shirts?

being able to keep it clean is a good sign,,, except for coffee stains and food left overs.

Must have forgot his cover-alls at home !

Brad

Wasn't going to do any real work,,, but then it was there and needed doing, and Yvette did supply good coffee (white sugar) and great food so I was convinced.