IGNORED

Update from Dr's

tufftom4

I just got back from the Orthopaedic surgeon and now I have to go in Fri morning to have a plate put in my shoulder since it is not healing right, my right shoulder has dropped an inch and is getting worse. My day just keeps getting better now I may have to quit my job to get my money out of retirement to pay my mortgage and keep my house. So riding is not on the top of my list but I will not stop as soon as I am better I will buy another bike.

TOM

Tom, sure do hope the surgery turns out well for you. Sorry your going through this. Believe me, I do understand the financial end as well. Its what is keeping me from having knee replacement surgery since I dont have any sick leave left this year. Ill keep a good thought for you....

really hope things get better Tom. Best of luck with the surgery. Call the bank you have your mtg through and talk to them about what has happened. Most will try to work with you specially since we are still in the housing drought and many are foreclosing. Banks don't want to own houses so they are willing to work with poeple, specially ones that are willing to work with the banks and have had life changing events happen. Best of Luck.

Are you going to be able to get any relief from the insurance company of the woman who hit you? think lawyer in this situation.

Yea what he said. You should be compensated for lost wages, medical, bike and pain and suffering. Get a lawyer.