IGNORED

trunk top rack

mike042

anyone seen a trunk top rack like the one in this pic? this was my gf's old bike she had to leave with the x and she wants same rack for our 83 . Ive been looking all over ebay craigss anywhere no luck. now im thinking this particular one might not even associated with yama but i dont know.

anyone seen a trunk top rack like the one in this pic? this was my gf's old bike she had to leave with the x and she wants same rack for our 83 . Ive been looking all over ebay craigss anywhere no luck. now im thinking this particular one might not even associated with yama but i dont know.

Identical to the one on my 84.It has the Venture 1200 logo on it.

I have a spare that I got when I bought a box of parts for my 85. Its identical to the one on my 85 except that the little emblem identifying it as a 1200 is gone. The chrome has some surface rust and can probably cleaned up pretty well with steel wool. Ive never really cleaned it up or even looked at it much as I already had one. Its yours if you want it, just pay for shipping But i have to warn you shipping could be 25 bucks as I live in Western Canada.

Brian