IGNORED

St. Jude Auctions............

DragonRider

The auctions are posted and I still have some items to auction to raise more funds for the kids at St. Jude. There are Vogel & St. Jude t-shirts, patches, show your support bracelets, and whatever I can dig up that some may find a need or want for. They are posted in the St. Jude Auction section that Don has set up to replace the classified section. The auctions will last 1 week, and I will accept paypal and personal checks. Hopefully we will be able to outdo the NARR in the fundraising challenge, we have a good start with what was raised at Vogel. Remember the St. Jude/Mean Dog Memorial Ride will take place on Oct. 1, 2011.

Below is the link to the St. Jude Auction section.

St. Jude Fundraisers - VentureRider.Org

Edited by DragonRider

hi lewis

don't know if this is ok but i've have set the dunkin on the brazos of brad and lonna, as a fund rasier for the st. judes fund. i my self will donate $100.00 to start off the fund for st. judes. i know folks are on a limited budget so i thought a donation of $10.00 a dunkin but what ever anyone can donate will be welcome. we are going to have a lot of fun trying to water log the squid. we will be going a little easyer on sweetnothing as i know where my life time of cheesechake comes from.

best reguards

don c.

Wish I could be there for the Dunkin........thanks for starting it off with such a generous donation. I am sure others really want to see the squid waterlogged.......:rotfl::rotfl:

hi lewis

don't know if this is ok but i've have set the dunkin on the brazos of brad and lonna, as a fund rasier for the st. judes fund. i my self will donate $100.00 to start off the fund for st. judes. i know folks are on a limited budget so i thought a donation of $10.00 a dunkin but what ever anyone can donate will be welcome. we are going to have a lot of fun trying to water log the squid. we will be going a little easyer on sweetnothing as i know where my life time of cheesechake comes from.

best reguards

don c.