IGNORED

It never ends

tufftom4

I am at home recovering from my injury's and my friend comes over to cut my lawn, when he is done he goes to wash up but there is no water' come to find out my water bill was due while I was in the hospital for a whole 28$ and since it wasn't paid 10 days after due they shut off my water, needless to say I am furious.

A whole $28?:think:

My last water bill was for over $300 (for 3 months). I can ignore all of the water bills till September before they start asking about it. Any water bills not paid by the end of September get put on your tax bill. So of course if you don't pay your tax bill they take the whole house.

I would start by explaining to them the situation. If that does not get results then go to the local media, they love to make bureaucrats look bad.

Sounds like my water provider, its rural water semi-quasi government entity. They send out the bill anx expect payment within 10 days, we Re on vacation last year when i thought about the fact that it probably came and we wouldnt be baxk in time. Had to mail a check from middle of nowhere new mexico.

Tried complainig to the state utilities commission and their rezponse was they didnt have any jurisdiction because it wasnt a public investor owned utility.

Soinds like his water company may be similar jerks.

Bob