IGNORED

Ok I CANNT FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON

My 2000 MM RSV started doing something very uncomfortable on me yesterday. While 2 up i applied the rear brake and for lack of better terms fellt a bad studder at the rear wheel . After that when just cruising along i could feel it slightly. But everytime I put on the rear brake it was rough, lots of front braking on the ride home. Checked brakes this am everything tight and alot of pad left. Anyone ever had a rotor worp?? Or any suggestions? I just changed out my rear shock after it blew out on a ride from cheerokee nc to gatlinburg tn. try no rear shock on mountains roads.. very interesting.. Anyway if anyone has had something like this happen please let me know .. 55,000 miles changed pads 4,000 miles ago do have a lowering kit on the rear. cannt think of anything else to add thanks!!!:fingers-crossed-emo

I had that happen to my front brakes thinking the same thing, warped rotors, but at 300+ greenbacks each, I tried something a bit cheaper. I changed brake fluid and it CURED the warped rotor effect. I think it recommended every couple of years, but for the time it takes and to have good working brakes, i'm will be doing it every season. Hope this might give you at least a bit of help..

Thanks to both of you .. First i changed out the fliud and it got better... When i got home i broke out the torque wrench and to my suprize the right side axle bolt was very loose... i think the problem is fixed find out tommorrow on the way to work ...thanks again Andrew:fingers-crossed-emo