IGNORED

Decided to Rest in the middle of an Intersection

BradT

As a retired police lieutenant all I can say is the officer(s) were lazy, it's a motor vehicle crash in 50 states. . . He had witness information and a suspect. The law prohibits you from entering an intersection ( yes even when u have the green light) until it's safe to do so. If you were in the intersection, it wasn't clear or safe. Police can also issue written citations or even a written warning based on witness accounts and they do it on accidents all the time.

Glad you are ok.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ben you and Charlie have had only one, at least you were on your own bike :rotf:

Brad

I thought Charlie had them annually :think:

As for myself I have had three. The one in 2007 with my venture, One 35 years ago when an on coming truck turned left in front of me, to enter a parking lot and one 36 years ago which was actually more of a wipe out during an MX race. The one 36 years ago was the worst I ended up on crutches which slowed me down, giving some friends the oppurtunity to blindside me with a girl, who somehow managed to get me to slip a ring on her finger, which is still there today.:doh:

In all Honesty I love her as much, if not more, today as I did then.