I hooked up my Morgan Carbtune last night trying to get this 93 up and running, and it will not pull any of the sliders on the Carbtune up at all. If you rev it up, still nothing, but on deceleration they move slightly. Anybody have this issue before? I keep the Carbtune in its case, but maybe it needs cleaning? Or is it something with the bike? Thanks for any ideas. I have a Vmax, so I know the Carbtune is properly hooked up.

You can put your finger on one of the vacuum ports with the bike running to check for vacuum. If there is vacuum, the problem is probably with the tuner. Carefully suck on the tuner and look for a meter reaction . . .

I wanted to give an upate on this. I got the vmax running and hooked up the carbtune, and it works like its supposed to, so it's not the carbtune. I think next I need to take off the airbox and pull out the diaphragm/piston assembly and I should be able to do a bench sync like that, shouldn't I? The bike came with the carbs off, and I took them apart and cleaned them, but unfortunately did not bench sync them before putting back on, because I thought the carbtune would take care of that. I did not consider that they could be way out of wack. The strange thing is that the bike starts right up and idles well and has decent throttle response. You can tell it needs further tuning, but it runs OK. Any ideas?