IGNORED

86 VR Front fender emblem or Badge

Guest jyd2000

Guest jyd2000

I am so depressed.... I was cruising down the highway when I felt something hit my foot. At first I thought it was something the car in front of me kicked up. When I got home I noticed it was my emblem. Went back a couple of times and searched with no luck... Anyone know where I can find one of these. They are discontinued through the dealers... Please help...

Thanks

Hey bud, found a set of 83's Yamaha emblems on Ebay, they should work on the 86, I don't think that the upper fairing parts changed between an early 1st gen, and the 1300 1st gens.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/83-yamaha-royale-venture-1200-goldplating-yamaha-emble_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35595QQihZ016QQitemZ260192589848QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Jeff, if you don't have any other luck, FlatOut shows them for $49.97 on their website (click here). Use the drop down menu for your bike then use the menu under "AIR FILTER" and go to the "FENDER" page, it's #3, they call it "mascot".

So mascot is what they call that thing. $50 bucks sounds pretty good. They bring almost that if not more on Ebay when they are listed.

I am so depressed.... I was cruising down the highway when I felt something hit my foot. At first I thought it was something the car in front of me kicked up. When I got home I noticed it was my emblem. Went back a couple of times and searched with no luck... Anyone know where I can find one of these. They are discontinued through the dealers... Please help...

Thanks

You have a pm.

• 6 months later...