IGNORED

Survived Cody

Bubber

Well me and Mrs Bubber made it home last night but I was unable to post then. Thanks to Don I am back up in running.

Thanks to all that attended the Cody Rally but a big thanks go to the organizers. They made it look seamless and that is a massive feat. Thanks guys and gals!

Good to see friends made at Pork in the Pines. and great to meet up with new and future friends. What a great time I had meeting and yakking with all of you.

Great rides, new friends, great food, what else could a guy want or need? Oh ya Thanks to the people of Cody, very nice people and always willing to help.

Thanks Tom for leading the way up to Yellowstone, Chief Joesph Hy Way and Bear-tooth Pass. We don't have that kind of riding in Minnesota. What great rides and great company.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up with OB-1 on the way out or on the way back, we will meet up again my friend.

Wow the cooks or chiefs were fantastic. another great meal had by all.

Well I am getting to long winded here, just want everyone to know that it was my pleasure meeting you and I hope you has as good a time as I did.

Just sorry it is over. :crying::crying::crying:

Bubber

Bubber , we too enjoyed meeting you and the wife. I will get the Pics on a CD as soon as I close on the other house.Probably Thursday. Really enjoyed the company! Tom and Debby

Bubber we didn't get to rid together or even talk very much, but I recognize your face & feel like I know you. Hope to see you down the road in the future.

I'm planning on going to the "Poke In the Pines", but don't know where to look for the particulars.

Got a new screen name today.

C Ya, Patrolman46 :bobby: (AKA Graderman46)

Hey Bubber was nice to meet you, glad you had a good trip and hope to meet up with you again.

DANG! I never did get to try out one of your hand rolled stogies. :Avatars_Gee_George::yikes:

You may have to mail me one so I can smoke it at Pork in the Pines on Labor Day, in your honor. :stickpoke:

Thanks for the great fish tacos.

Bubber

I forgot how to so I have to look up my passwords at the picture posting site. I only have a few.

Tom 's wife took so many and I was riding solo. They are putting them on a CD and then I will have some pics.

Bad on me!

here are the pictures I took all 6.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z7/Bubberboy/Cody/

Bubber

Edited by Bubber
added link