IGNORED

Had to get emergency custody of the kids!

waterbug

The ex has managed to lose another great paying job again and her boyfriend had to take her to court to get her out! So she told me and the kids she was renting a house just down from their school. I meet to get my daughter and my son stays with her for his football practice. The next day she loads up and moves to TN and I don't know till last Sunday! She told me I can't do a thing about it she's the mom and the court told her she can do what ever she want and I have to deal with it! Wrong! My lawyer got me full custody till Oct, now I just have to get her to bring my son up by Friday if not then the courts and police will take care of it. She has to be the most educated person with no common sence out there!

There are good Dads out there. I raised my 3 kids for 5 years by myself after some unusual happenings with my wife.

Best move of my life to be a good Dad.

Good LUCK & keep us posted. You can private message if you need to talk. Or look up my cell & call me. Been there, done that. It was 1980 when mine happened, & all my kids are grown & successful.

Graderman46 :bobby:

PS Phoneman81 is a good Dad & Grandad too!! I know.

Hopefully after Oct. this chapter of your life will be over and the kids will be with you permanently. If it does end up going down this path and court orders her to pay alimony, I wouldn't hold your breath for her to actually pay. In the long run it might be a good thing so to cut that tie to the ex forever.

Thanks everyone! I'm just getting tired! It wasn't 6 months ago I tried to get custody of them because of her abuse and losing jobs and doing the HD party life style! Now another dam good job gone and the guy she was living with took her to court to get her out of his house! The judge felt sorry for her and bought her lies the last time I would hope this close after the last time the judge will see the truth!

Jerry rite now I'm not worried about getting child support if she can't keep a job and that's hard to do in the medical field with her experience then I don't see her paying me. She is supposed to have INS on the kids and it's figured in my support but I have had it on them for almost 2 years and she owes me over $4500. Ordered by the judge and I haven't seen a dime but until now she always got her money! She owes me 250 that had to be paid by dec 27 th of last year that I haven't got also ordered by the judge. It would be nice just to get what she owes me to help pay some stuff off! Nothing I can do about it rite now.

Just wanted to vent a little I guess! It would be nice to have a few boring years!!

I feel for you. I had to go rescue my Daughter from her mother today. First time I let her go visit her in two months. (I have full custody) Seems her mother is finally off the pills and drugs but have just replaced them with vodka. It's a rough go but you can't give up.

There are good Dads out there. I raised my 3 kids for 5 years by myself after some unusual happenings with my wife.

Best move of my life to be a good Dad.

Good LUCK & keep us posted. You can private message if you need to talk. Or look up my cell & call me. Been there, done that. It was 1980 when mine happened, & all my kids are grown & successful.

Graderman46 :bobby:

PS Phoneman81 is a good Dad & Grandad too!! I know.

Thanks for the compliment Dan! I try.

My lawyer got me full custody till Oct, now I just have to get her to bring my son up by Friday if not then the courts and police will take care of it. She has to be the most educated person with no common sence out there!

Congratulations on getting custody. Still a battle thru the courts though.

One guy I work with went thru a messy divorce and with kids involved he used to say he should have killed her instead of divorced her and he'd be out of jail by now.

Guest scarylarry
Me too... :shock3: that seems to be a fairly large "sisterhood"...

I was married to their mother but, they wasn't from my genes though...:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Found out today she has managed to get money from her grandmother for a lawyer and she told me she is having my custody removed. I hope she can't for my daughters sake as she is already threatening her for wanting to be with me. I guess I find out this week if the courts are for the kids of just for the moms no matter what they do! I tried to get custody last November because the kids asked me to get them away from her. Even after my lawyer showed police reports of stuff and me having wrote everything down with dates and times on she would beat the crap out of my daughter the judge let her keep them. She didn't even have a lawyer so the judge felt sorry for her. Everyone around me is about at the end of their rope over my ex and the stuff she can get away with. I should find out this week what is going to happen I guess till our October trial date! Wish me luck! And thanks everyone!:fingers-crossed-emo

Best of Luck My brother I have walked a similar path, but was fortunate the X did not pick up and leave with the kids. She seems to have the same belief that your X does that she can do what she wants because she is the mom. Believe me I cannot wait for the day that I no longer have to deal with her or her husband.

Well I'm off to KY today for court the ex has talked her grandmother into paying for a lawyer and got a emergency hearing today to reverse my custody. The affidavit she has is full of lies that I can prove again. She even called me and left a message that I won't allow her to talk to my daughter and put that in put she has to try to call her. I had my daughter call her and all she could ask was who she wanted to be with and when she told her mom she wants to be with and hates it with her the ex told her she will straighten her out when she gets her down there. My ex likes to smack her around and yell at her but can't do it anymore to my son since he is alot bigger than her now. My daughter is getting close to her size and I have a feeling when she is big enough she going to beat the crap out of her. She already told me if she has to go back she's going to run away so I'm sure I will get a phone call from her to pick her up. Wish us luck with the screwed up courts I need it!

One hurdle done now! Just got from KY my lawyer was exposing all her lies in the affidavit so it worked for me. The judge said at the start she had a hour blocked off as she looked at my ex. Last nov in court she rambled for 3 hrs in front of this judge. Now have to get the kids ready for school and stuff and my son going to football practice. Thanks again everyone!