IGNORED

oil level sensor

bike nut

Are you sure it is the oil light?

2nd down on left side is brake fluid.

3rd one down is oil.

The oil level indicator is on very bottom of the motor near the front. A single wire leads to the rear and up the left frame near the air dampener control knob. If this wire is grounded on the wiring cable side it should turn indicator off.

Gary

Are you sure it is the oil light?

2nd down on left side is brake fluid.

3rd one down is oil.

The oil level indicator is on very bottom of the motor near the front. A single wire leads to the rear and up the left frame near the air dampener control knob. If this wire is grounded on the wiring cable side it should turn indicator off.

Gary

:doh: Light has been coming on from time to time for the last month and all the checking and changing oil has not done a thing. :bang head: Now you post this to make me look like a fool. :stickpoke: Think I'll go check the brake fluid now. :whistling:

Oh by the way, Thanks for the post. :080402gudl_prv:

:doh: Light has been coming on from time to time for the last month and all the checking and changing oil has not done a thing. :bang head: Now you post this to make me look like a fool. :stickpoke: Think I'll go check the brake fluid now. :whistling:

Oh by the way, Thanks for the post. :080402gudl_prv:

Yep, that's what we are here for, to make you look like a foo......, I mean to help you keep your bike running great.

Actually, about any question you could ask like this has been encountered by someone else and that's why the question was asked back to you.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy