IGNORED

SC Ride to Hilton Head Pics

Sleeperhawk

sleeperhawk! she wasn't enjoying the scenery! she was wishing for a 1st gen to chase!!!!!

must have been miserable , for her, to shoot the same two mugs ALL day long!

lol

so bad, that even black water and "stick fish" made good subjects!!!!

lol:stirthepot::whistling::whistling:

just jt

We had a great time. Perfect weather, great company, spectacular BBQ & pie, and not a 1st gen in sight!:stirthepot:

We couldn't have asked for a better day of riding. Thanks to Kit, Sleeperhawk and his beloved Mechanic for allowing me to come along.

By the way, Kits new pipes sound goooood!

Sorry to rub it in on all of you in the great white north.:crying:

Guest KitCarson

Hey Bobbie: I just looked at the photos......Next time hand me the camera, we need to get you in some photos too.........One thing the photos do not do justice to is George and Bobbies Bike.....that is a pretty thing, it is tricked out with just about every piece of chrome available. For shure that is a pretty bike. You are welcome anytime Dave, I always love to go for a ride, does not matter where.....just go. We get past the holidays.....will do some more of this.

Hey, I will take what I can get!!!! :) You never know what kind of beauty you will find in a simple old dead log! (I was not referring to Sleeperhawk either!)

Couldn't help that no one else could not make the ride with us on such a beautiful day!:cool10:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

sleeperhawk! she wasn't enjoying the scenery! she was wishing for a 1st gen to chase!!!!!

must have been miserable , for her, to shoot the same two mugs ALL day long!

lol

so bad, that even black water and "stick fish" made good subjects!!!!

lol:stirthepot::whistling::whistling:

just jt