IGNORED

Cody Travel Route

Condor

Just made reservations for the ride to Cody. Lone Eagle and I are leaving Northern Calif via I-80 on Thursday the 21st and overnighting @ the Motel 6 in Elko Nv, and then @ the Rock Springs Wy Motel 6 Friday the 22nd. Cody on Saturday afternoon. We're leaving a day early because Vic thinks I'm gonna fall over if I ride more than 400 miles a day in heat.....:backinmyday: So.... anyone coming that way you're welcome to join in. :15_8_211[1]: And hold me up..... :whistling:

:cody

Just made reservations for the ride to Cody. Lone Eagle and I are leaving Northern Calif via I-80 on Thursday the 21st and overnighting @ the Motel 6 in Elko Nv, and then @ the Rock Springs Wy Motel 6 Friday the 22nd. Cody on Saturday afternoon. We're leaving a day early because Vic thinks I'm gonna fall over if I ride more than 400 miles a day in heat.....:backinmyday: So.... anyone coming that way you're welcome to join in. :15_8_211[1]: And hold me up..... :whistling:

:cody

Actually Vic likes to travel with ya, because you make a bit of shade for him........:whistling:

Brian

Route to Cody: Marvin & I leave Vancouver BC

Fri. 22 July. I-5 to Everett left over south Cascades to Quincy right to I-90 to Liberty Lake WA stay at Best Western

Sat 23 I-90 to Laurel MT stay at Best Western

Sun 24 roll into Cody WY. See "ya al" there "ah"

Route home is still in a state of flux

Cody to Shelby MT

Shelby MT to (Highway to the Sun) Libby MT

Libby MT to Omak WA

Omak WA (Highway 2 North Cascades) Home to Beautiful British Columbia :canada::canada::canada:

Departing from Sandyville,WV to Cody,WY early 7/21/2011, 1800 miles as per Mapquest

Figure 500 miles per day thurs/fri/sat... 300 miles Sunday or remainder

I 90-W

or

I 80-W

:Venture:

Edited by CaptainJoe

From Sandyville,WV to Cody,WY on 7/21/2011, 1800 miles as per Mapquest

Figure 500 miles per day thurs/fri/sat... 300 miles Sunday or remainder

:Venture:

Looks like the I-80 route'll be a tad closer and pretty direct. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday afternoon. Have a safe trip and don't push it.

"Looks like the I-80 route'll be a tad closer and pretty direct. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday afternoon. Have a safe trip and don't push it. "

Pushing it isn't a problem as I have a 2nd Gen.... at least I hope not...

Your talkin to someone that rode to Eugene Oregon and back on a Yamaha 650 Vstar averaging 500 to 600 miles a day. Had to buy a Air Hawk seat when I got to Washington state... as my butt felt like I got a 5 day spanking!

This is gonna be a breeze on the RSV... and comfy also...:Venture:

Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday!