IGNORED

Toronto Motorcycle Show

Ozmonster

Hey gents, was wondering if anyone will be in attendance at the Toronto show this weekend, 7,8,9 Dec. I'm planning on heading out to the show Sunday, and if anyone from the group will be there we could possibly meet up. Now that winters locked it's teeth on us here, might as well make the best of it, bike shows, sportsman shows, fishing shows, then finally, spring arrives.

Jim

I guess I got little luckier, one of the guys I went with had 8 comp tickets, so got in free, only got dinged $15 for parking, and $6 bucks for a bag of sugar nuts. Plus side, did get to meet some interesting people and signed up for the 30th annual Ride for Sight.

Guess I missed it. last years too. Oh well. :rotf:

So was it any good ?

Brad

exactly what hal said......not worth it, unless you are in the maket for a new bike and you are now sure what you want to get. all under one roof. saves you a lot of running around.

for me...it was a complete waste of time and :mo money::bawling:

the one in early jan at the international centre is a good one to attend, in my opinion.

exactly what hal said......not worth it,

the one in early jan at the international centre is a good one to attend, in my opinion.

That is why I have not gone in the last two years. The one in January I think is too busy can't get close to anything.

Brad

Whysuch a rip-off for parking??!! I thought Canada was a big cold empty place!:rotf:

Just to let you know it is only cold in the Winter.

But I guess even our summer temps are colder than some of you are use too. :rotf:

PS And just because there is more people in California than Canada does not mean it is empty. :think:

Brad

I was only kidding guy, don't take it so hard. :no-no-no: Besides, you still didn't answer why the parking rip-off? You guys tight for space?:whistling:

I knew that but forgot my smily face, I too was joking.

The answer to your question is "because they can", rip you off. They also rip us off on Bikes, bike access, Food, Clothing, and everything else you may want to buy. :stirthepot:

Brad