IGNORED

International Motorcycle show Chicago,IL Feb.

Venture90

Guest BluesLover
one happening here this weekend...in toronto.
Abdul - sure hope it's worth it ... I normally pass on that one, as it is mostly the official unveiling of the already unveiled models (bikes, that is) for the upcoming year.

You can't miss the one January though ... bring your wallet to that one! And if you a really good one, come to the London one on Feb 9 and 10!

Cheers,

Lou

• 1 month later...

OK, Let me bring this one on top. Who want to have lunch, on Sat Feb 9th, Or maybe Branch in restaurant before show. Food at show suck, and is overpriced. Hot Dog, or slice of greese pizza is about $6. There is couple good restaurants round Rosemont. Let me know and I'll make reservations. Show start @10AM so we have a lot of time to check out what's going on.

See Ya.

• 1 year later...
The post that you have responded to is close to 2 years old. May not have been aware of that.

I also noticed the dates also, sort of funny.

I would like to go to that show sometime but we spend the month of February in Florida so I'm not usually around during that time. I may have to just stay up north one of these years just to go to the show.

NOT!

BOO

FYI

This year's 2010 Chicago dates have been changed to later in February. Check below for the specific dates and times of the Chicago Show. Looking forward to going. :080402gudl_prv:

Where

Donald E. Stephens Convention Center

5555 North River Road

Rosemont, IL 60018

www.rosemont.com

Join our email list and receive exclusive show information!

When

Friday, February 19 3:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday,February 20 9:00am - 9:00pm

Sunday, February 21 9:00am - 5:00pm