IGNORED

eureka springs

Snarley Bill

darn, the eureka springs meet is getting close. one week away. if your coming and not on the calender ,please sign in on the days you will attend. there are plenty of motels in the area, if the edelwiess is full. see you there and everyone ride safe. you will need a helmet cuz we may ride into missouri. bill

Last we talked about the rides the Ferry ride was still in the works which does go over into Missouri so yes helmets will be needed

Some of the first timers are looking forward to the ferry ride which is a lot of fun to do on a motorcycle

I know Colesgrandpaw has some more excellent rides set up for us for Eureka Springs this year!!! So maybe he will let us know how things stand. we're really excited about this years meet....

With Colesgrandpaw being in the lead and me being the tail gunner maybe we wont get to many lost along the way:whistling:

LOL..

See you soon and give Linda a big hug for me and Thank You again for setting up the Eureka Springs Meet and as always its been a great turn out!

Buddy

Edited by buddy
fairy - ferry LOL

Fairy??:scratchchin: Oooh, Ferry, ferry. Had me confused their for a second. I thought fairy was some kind of super natural twisty road of some kind. A boat ride.:thumbsup2:

Rick A.:Venture:

Sorry about that:doh: Thanks

was tired when I posted that boy was I off :rotfl:

What is it with Eureka Springs? rain for Saturday 30%

Missouri will be even wetter

seems like every meet we had at Eureka Springs we had rain not to mention a Hurricane from TX....

first time Peg rode in the rain was from our first Eureka Springs meet due to the rain we had to stop in Harrison at a empty gas station

Then another time we made a Missouri run just east of Branson boy was that a flood we could hardly see other in that down pour we kept moving due to the traffic hoping one us dint get ran over

by the time we made AR state line it was bone dry

Since I live up this way-------I'll say this about that--------whatever that is.:confused24: Right now it's summer time up here and warm with humidity on some days, and others its very nice. Mornings are just about 90 % always perfect with cool temps and the best of the best twisty roads and ridding. By noon it will either turn hot and time to lay off and party, or ride depending on what kind of afternoon it is. Most rain showers are in mid to later afternoon but watch me be wrong. This is still one of the best times of the year here most of the time. We've seen only one rain shower in Northern Arkansas in the past week. Bull Shoals lake is very full still, only down about 4 feet below flood level but the Peel Ferry is always a nice ride and the roads great.

I look forward to seeing everyone here.:):):):beer:

OK, big fat question: what is the agenda on Friday? I will be in before noon to set up at Kettle Campground but not sure exactly what time yet. Sure don't want to miss out on anything after I get there. :scratchchin:

OK, big fat question: what is the agenda on Friday? I will be in before noon to set up at Kettle Campground but not sure exactly what time yet. Sure don't want to miss out on anything after I get there. :scratchchin:
friday we will probably leave the motel between 9am and 10 am and go eat breakfast. after breakfast we will go on a long ride. than back to the motel for dinner, and the evening get together at the motel on the deck in back overlooking the woods. :2133:

What is it with Eureka Springs? rain for Saturday 30%

Missouri will be even wetter

seems like every meet we had at Eureka Springs we had rain not to mention a Hurricane from TX....

first time Peg rode in the rain was from our first Eureka Springs meet due to the rain we had to stop in Harrison at a empty gas station

Then another time we made a Missouri run just east of Branson boy was that a flood we could hardly see other in that down pour we kept moving due to the traffic hoping one us dint get ran over

by the time we made AR state line it was bone dry

buddy, after the hurricane we rode in, last time, 30% chance of rain sounds awful good to me. sounds like thursday through saturday is going to be awesome weatherwise. mid 80,s and no rain. :clap2::depressed:

We will be leaving San Antonio Wednesday morning, not sure of our drive time or arrival time. We are looking at check in some times on Friday 24th and check out on the 26th. After check out on to Branson and the Holiday Express for a couple of days of fun and shows.

This will my wife and I first vacation in 6 years!!

Rick A. (Sidecar):Venture:

All set and ready to go....................except

Father in law admitted to the hospital Monday night. Gall stones affecting a duct?? etc, and surgery is scheduled Thur morning. Because of his plavix use, it's a risky thing they're doing. My wife is in nursing and understands it much better than myself.

We had to cancel our room at Edelweiss just this morning. We're bummed naturally, but her father comes first. Be safe and we sure hope to join in on another one soon.

friday we will probably leave the motel between 9am and 10 am and go eat breakfast. after breakfast we will go on a long ride. than back to the motel for dinner, and the evening get together at the motel on the deck in back overlooking the woods. :2133:
what time is dinner I may show up

It's almost that time!! Packed and ready to go. We hit the road at 0500 in the am. We will take our time to get there thursday, what time we are not sure but if you see a black cherry with sidecar and a trailer, that be us.

Can't wait!!

Rick A. (Sidecar) and (Rosebud):Venture:

We were suppose to hit the road at 0600 hrs today but the weather was a little on the ruff side. Waited until it let up and got on the road at 0900. We are spending the night in Atoka OK this evening. We plan on an early start at about 0730 in the AM.

The hard part is keeping hydrated while on the road. I think we are making good progress. We are no real hurry.

Rick A. (Sidecar) (Rosebud):Venture:

Boy, did we surprise Snarly Bill! Turned up at Eureka Springs meet with carbon1,Joyce, B2mom and B2dad, Stacey and Sharon. Should have seen his face.

Then we got a nice surprise, because LA Prior is here!

Well, we are at the Kettle Camp ground. Where is everyone this morning?:think::think: