IGNORED

Edset headsets

I'm one that loves them. I THINK that the reason some people like them and some don't is the placement of the speakers. The speakers are very thin and should be close to the ears. I think that many people put them in the hollowed out part of the helmet when old and thicker speakers were removed. I don't even have mine behind the lining. I have them on the outside of the helmet lining so that they are right next to my ears. They are thin enough that they are still comfortable and they sound fantastic.

I'm one that loves them. I THINK that the reason some people like them and some don't is the placement of the speakers. The speakers are very thin and should be close to the ears. I think that many people put them in the hollowed out part of the helmet when old and thicker speakers were removed. I don't even have mine behind the lining. I have them on the outside of the helmet lining so that they are right next to my ears. They are thin enough that they are still comfortable and they sound fantastic.

:sign yeah that:

Noticed that difference in my wife's sets when I installed them in her helmet. Like the idea of putting some foam behind them to get them closer to the ears. Just bought the Symax II helmet and I'll give that a go when I get around to installing them in that helmet.