IGNORED

Finally made it home from MD

Kirby

Jennie and I finally got home today from MD after taking a little side trip through Penn. and Maryland. Our thanks to Don and Eileen for another great time and putting up with this crazy bunch yet again. You two are the greatest!!! Even though Don has the shirt for it, he's really not an ASS!! On the contrary, he is one of the best people I've ever met. Jennie said she had the time of her life visiting and meeting this group of people that I've come to know as "Family". We took a good many pics which I'll try to get posted as soon as I can. Right now I just want to go to bed. Tomorrow's a work day!!!

Got back yesterday and had the audacity to email Don and ask him to find my widget that I had left behind. He, being the role model that we all aspire to be, instead of relaxing from all of us yahoo's, goes and (using his words) ..."walked the area again in straight lines, shoulder width paths, from the greenhouse to the door going into the garage and then all the way to the driveway and I never found them...." That is the kind of leader we have!By the way, found the widget this morning. It was in the bag it was suppose to be in. Feel lower than Whale Turd about putting Don through so much!

DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP BRINGING UP THE ICE CREAM ????? :doh: Keep rubbing it in........:bawling:

I was too busy dishing out the black cherry to get a picture of one of our New York friends skulking out of the greenhouse with three (yes 3 ) bowls of ice cream. Better yet would have been a video of him trying to eat it before it all melted :stirthepot: