IGNORED

Trike ... plus 1 ...

Guest BluesLover

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

It is exempt from all of the benefits of a motorcycle, and it has all of the drawbacks. I can't imagine why anyone would ever throw their money away on one unless it was to just let it sit in the garage with the rest of their trophies.

Buy a Miata instead and get the same thing with none of the drawbacks.

Just my opinion - no need to agree,

Goose

O.k., so, I'm a little on the slow side, but I really don't get the Miata argument that I've seen on just about every discussion about this GW Conversion, and here's why.

I don't fit in a Miata, but I do fit on a Goldwing.

That being said, I have no interest in owning a 4 wheel Goldwing, but that wouldn't keep my from having fun trying something different if one was loaned to me for a weekend.

After looking at this would.... you might just call it a cage without the side panels and roof for protection???? Im mean if you really want to ride a motorcycle and are afraid of tipping over maybe....but if I really want 4 wheels I'll stick to my cage or if I want more adventure I'll get my grizzle quad out and tear up the yard....Just my:2cents:

Jessie:2132:

Guest ReinyRooster

I think it LOOKS neat but I have to agree with the thought that it really has little if any benefits that the bike would have, and would probably be very expensive as well.

Hey, it's the beer wagon!

I can think of a few reasons to go this route, but they apply to trikes, too.

You have a Goldwing rusting in the garage because you can't ride it anymore. This gets you out on the road. I know a few people that might fit this category.

You have a passenger who wants to ride, or more passengers than you can carry on a bike. This gets them on their own ride. Looks like it would be slightly more stable than a trike.

You just want a new toy.

I'm not ready for the trike just yet, but with the rhumetoid arthritis that I have in my hips, I know it won't be far away. A trike kit will be the only option that will keep me on a motorcycle. It may not be what I want, but I know it is what is coming. I don't want to have to give up the thing my wife and I enjoy so much. We bought the Venture, because we knew down the road we could have it triked. Don't want to have to cage it and miss out on so much.