IGNORED

Chat room has expired.....

1BigDog

Now wait a minute here Gene, If I did have something to do with it, I would be the first person to know I had something to do with it. What was it I had something to do with again.

Never mind. Talk to you tomorrow.

Where is my chat support group when I need it?

Peggy

You would have known chat was down if you had looked in ladies lair where I made a post about chat being down. Now as for me and mama having anything to do with it I think not. I couldn't get in either. So there!

Anyway I was gonna let Don know but he was off line already. Hopefully it will be back up tomorrow. I don't think I could go that long without chat.

Margaret

Now wait a minute here Gene, If I did have something to do with it, I would be the first person to know I had something to do with it. What was it I had something to do with again.

Never mind. Talk to you tomorrow.

Where is my chat support group when I need it?

Peggy

It could have been that tea you were drinking last night ? Maybe the thongs are getting to tight , or to much cracking of the whip !

Just do not know , as much mischief you and Mini cause !

BEER30

I do believe Momma & mini have used up all the minutes this month in the chat room. I myself would have been on more if not for my land line acting up, but then again the last time I was on Momma and everyone else was talking about guns & knives . Sounds like a real biker gang

:rotf::rotf:

I better hide I think I hear Peggy calling.

Buddy

The chat room is back now. Sorry about that. Something about them expecting us to PAY. :) I spoke to them via their online "Live Support" this morning. She told me that they normally send out at least 10 reminders before turning it off but I never got one. I do have access to an online customer account portal but hadn't checked it.

Anyway, I pay this for 3 months at a time so we are good to go unless I forget again in 3 months.

Anyway, I pay this for 3 months at a time so we are good to go unless I forget again in 3 months.

You could put a reminder on your laptop calendar, PDA or whatever, to prevent Yama Mama or Ruffrider99 from going bonkers. Ooppsss too late, they already are bonkers, as they are addicted to chat.......... I had thought, that this site addiction was bad enough........

:stirthepot: :rotf::rotf: