IGNORED

OUTLOOK Problem

Condor

It may actually be a problem with Outlook itself. We have to instruct our customers periodically to insert the Outlook disk (MS Office disk) and run the repair utility. Our issues are that Outlook is refusing a secondary program access to email.

Just a thought. But I would do this on both computers.:confused24:

Good luck

Outlook has the self completing capability which saves the previous data in a hidden file for ease of input in subsequent events, but that specific hidden data does not always change when trying to correct a data issue.

The hidden file has a NK2 extension. Check this web page out for it's location.

http://www.outlookpower.com/issues/issue200609/00001847001

Look on the second page.

Try renaming that file. Make sure Outlook is not open at the time. Then, open Outlook and see what happens.

The hidden file has a NK2 extension. Check this web page out for it's location.

http://www.outlookpower.com/issues/issue200609/00001847001

Look on the second page.

Try renaming that file. Make sure Outlook is not open at the time. Then, open Outlook and see what happens.

That looks scary. Especially the part where is says if you screw up your computor don't come crying to us. I think this is more than Vic or I want to get into. I think it's going to be business as usual and drop this matter...

That looks scary. Especially the part where is says if you screw up your computor don't come crying to us. I think this is more than Vic or I want to get into. I think it's going to be business as usual and drop this matter...

LOL... they're just covering their a$$. Windows itself will warn you when you choose to display/view hidden/system files.

Totally up to you guys. Me on the other hand... I would not hesitate but I guess that comes from years and years of troubleshooting/repairing peoples computer problems.

I'm not so sure that "auto-complete" thing is the problem anyway as when you reply to an email, the auto-complete doesn't necessarilly come into play as the reply uses the embedded "Reply to" email addy.