IGNORED

Carb Sync Near Raleigh

wannarsv

Wish you were closer to where I'm heading in Tenn. I coulda brought carbtune along. I'll be cutting pretty much straight through middle of TN heading north.

You can always ride through Newton and help me! I even have the tool but have yet to sync the carbs!!

Or you could ride down to Columbia, SC and I would show you :whistling:

That would be a sweet ride!!! I think I need to get them synced before such a long trip!!! I'll pull the info out of the tech section and give it a whirl!

You can always ride through Newton and help me! I even have the tool but have yet to sync the carbs!!
If I wasn't on a time frame for a Iron butt ride I'd do it in a heartbeat. But I could take a ride down there another time before that and help. Numbers in profile gimme a call

I live a couple of hours east of Raleigh, would be glad to help if needed. I bought the morgan carbtune and am very pleased with it.

I remember talking with you about it....You told me then we could get together and do it when it came in. I was hoping to find something a little closer.....But I have been trying to find a reason to get down to Greenville and see a couple of friends of mine anyway. If nothing works out closer I will be giving you a holler.

Thanks everyone for the offers,

Melvin

I remember talking with you about it....You told me then we could get together and do it when it came in. I was hoping to find something a little closer.....But I have been trying to find a reason to get down to Greenville and see a couple of friends of mine anyway. If nothing works out closer I will be giving you a holler.

Thanks everyone for the offers,

Melvin

My Bike can use a tune...And I live a 2 hour drive from Blounts Creek, NC ...maybe the 2 of us get a Carbtune at the same day by fwbpastor