IGNORED

Swing Arm Adjustment?

None that I know of and certainly if there was not by that much. On my Tri-Wing set up the differential yoke aligns perfectly with the bikes drive shaft with the shaft well centered in the swing arm tube.

The differential itself will be off-center some, not sure by how much without checking, but that's normal even for cars. They're not perfectly centered is what I'm saying here.

Anyhow if your drive shaft is centered in the swing arm and the differential yoke aligns up with it when the axle is bolted down to the framing then there's nothing out of alignment. If you're still out of alignment after bolting the axle in place then the mounting pads are probably welded in the wrong place.

Larry

I got the same setup, do you mean left to right is off or the rear is cocked where as it don't track straight. The instructions has spacers between the yoke [part bolted to swingarm] and axle assembly on right side. I needed one, they send you 2 if I remember right. If you or a friend are going to MD, look me up or Carbonone, he's the real expert one of us will show you or the friend what I'm talking about. hope this helps.

Also if you're still baffled on this, then a call to Tri-Wing will get ya going again. They are a very service minded company and will help with any questions you may have.

As Jonesy said they provide spacers for one side for setting the track.

Larry

Drive shaft is centered in swingarm tube.

Spacers are in ... 2 in my case (they sent three)

Jim at Tri Wing has been very helpful, but I was still wondering about an adjustment.

Didn't really think there was one, but inquiring minds need to know these things.

To correct some of the offset, will be inserting a wheel spaceer on one side (1/4") as

per Jim's suggestion.

My main concern at the moment is lining up the body so it doesn't look off kilter going down the road.

BTW: Thanks for all the input!!!

With the spacers in place, the diff is perpendicular to the centerline of the bike,

but is 1-1/8" wider on one side than the other. Wheel spacer will reduce that to

7/8". Could go with a thicker spacer, but that would require changing the whee

studs on that side and I don't feel like pulling the diff apart if I don't have to.