IGNORED

Scam?

Mel

Whatca think, is this a scam or what? It came into my spam. I'm sure not gonna respond and enter my email address!

Attention CraigsList User,

My name is Angel Thomas, Ceo of Craigslist. We have recently joined up with The apple company for a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away complimentary Apple MacBooks to randomly selected individuals who have posted an advert on Craig's list. You've been selected as one of our latest winners for today. We randomly select numbers to match up with ads on C-list and your advertisement matched with our latest drawing.

We have joined up with Apple to advertise their hottest product yet, the Apple MacBook. Once yet again, we are running this campaign for one-day only. All you need to do is "click here" to go to our website created for this promotion and enter your email to obtain yours for free. Simply be sure to enter your email so we may locate our records to make certain that we have reserved one for you. That's it!

Congratulations on winning a free Apple MacBook (valued at $1199). If you might have any question or worries, feel free to email me back. However, you should claim your free MacBook 1st to make sure one will be reserved for you prior to the deadline ends. We do understand that you may not receive this e-mail until after the deadline, however, we advise you check out the website and enter your email to see if we still have yours on hold, which we often-times do because others haven't claimed theirs in time.

Angel Thomas

CEO, Craig's list

Edited by Freebird

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I hovered my cursor over the link in you scam message and it seems you posted the THE LIVE LINK to whatever nasty thing might have been attached to it!!!!!:doh:

So anyone who clicks on that link in your posting could have a problem.

I think you just helped the scammer reach a LOT of other targets!!!!

I could be wrong....but I would ask the moderators to remove the link or if neccessary, even the post!:sign09: