IGNORED

93 Venture

Hummingbird

And I'm starting to pack our bike gear, ready to fly out to Sydney Friday night......to pick up the new trike Woo Hoo!

Annie... I've seen you mention this 'new' trike before. What's going on? Picking up another bike for the trip??? Thought you'd just got your current trike the way you wanted it???

Unfortunately not having reverse on the quike has made my left side get worse! As it's the "good" side, I depend on it a lot....so we decided that a trike with reverse was the way to go.

Talked about it, and checked options out most of last year. Then found a H-D dealer in Sydney who imports and installs the Motor Trike kit....so that's the way we've gone.

I gave the Venture to Quickstep, who has taken it back to two wheels [and enjoying it!]

AL has decided to keep the voyager kit, as he may need it further down the track...his hips are giving him some trouble

I know it,been busy with work and all,got to get my bike ready for the ride over to M day, Tires, oil change, and 100 hp shot of nitrous. :bikersmilie:

What you waitin' on? I've already put a 1,000 miles on in the last couple weeks. You better get it running and do some riding before Memorial Day weekend. Otherwise we'll hear more than your clutch whining........:stickpoke::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

What you waitin' on? I've already put a 1,000 miles on in the last couple weeks. You better get it running and do some riding before Memorial Day weekend. Otherwise we'll hear more than your clutch whining........:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

U been riding that one in front of the supermarket again, Sue must have a pocket full of quarters

:stickpoke: