IGNORED

Hey Freebird

saddlebum

The safty chrome glued to the top of the lid of my venture mug came off .:95:

Will this render it unsafe for further use of my mug :think:

Is it coverd under warranty :think:

If it is do I have to produce my reciept :think:

Will an affidaved from a notary of the public be required to varify that it was not abused:think:

Would I have to send it in for inspection:think:

Should I fill it with hot coffee or cold beer while I wait for an answer :think:

:witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

Edited by saddlebum

I think the fine print says that he will need to charge $50 to disassemble & inspect the item.

If it is covered under warranty, your $50 will be refunded, minus shipping costs & shop consumables.

Please allow 8-12 weeks for a final determination.

Gary

Well the good news is that I offer a life time guarantee on all the mugs that I sell.

The bad new? Once it breaks, it's life is OVER so the guarantee would obviously not apply. :whistling:

Now, have you tried putting it back together? They are designed so that they can be taken apart and cleaned. There would have been a little pamphlet somewhere in the bag or in the mug that tells how to do it. If I remember correctly, you just put it back on and press firmly to snap it back together but I'm not sure.

And finally, you CAN order replacement tops for them. There may be cheaper places, I really haven't searched, but I know you can order them directly from the manufacturer here:

http://highwave.bigcartel.com/product/joemo-xl-replacement-top

Well the good news is that I offer a life time guarantee on all the mugs that I sell.

The bad new? Once it breaks, it's life is OVER so the guarantee would obviously not apply. :whistling:

Now, have you tried putting it back together? They are designed so that they can be taken apart and cleaned. There would have been a little pamphlet somewhere in the bag or in the mug that tells how to do it. If I remember correctly, you just put it back on and press firmly to snap it back together but I'm not sure.

And finally, you CAN order replacement tops for them. There may be cheaper places, I really haven't searched, but I know you can order them directly from the manufacturer here:

http://highwave.bigcartel.com/product/joemo-xl-replacement-top

I read the instructions it say's nothing about the disc glued on top.:bang head:

I think there's a thread on here somewhere about how to fix a broken disc tab, using akumpucky or was it spider silk. (proper tools required to extract spider silk)

Good Luck on the repair. If all else fails, I'm sure Don can hook you up with a new one.