IGNORED

Getting there...

Hulign

Today was a productive day! Got the J&M Headsets put in both helmets and the GW vent in my stock windshield. The headsets were a breeze. The vent not so much! It wasn't making the hole that was a problem it was getting the vent to fit. Had to thin down the mounting surface a bit to make it work. It's a bit scary to chop a hole in the windshield but my girl was all ready to order the F4 if I screwed up. So either we were going to have a vent!

As for the headsets...Holy Smokes!! Why didn't we do this sooner? My girl was giggling the whole time cause we could actually talk. NO MORE HAND SIGNALS!

Got a bit of wind moise but we were running with out any windsock so I hope that will improve with some tweaking. If not we will have to invest in Mic-mutes. I really just wish there was a quicker way to get to comm volume. That would make it much easier to use. But all and all we are happy with todays projects.

So what do I get to tinker with next?

Frank

I have a new set of headsets that I got lucky and came by. Question is old ones are hard for me to understand. Think the new ones will be better? I hate to mess them up if its going to be the same. Not much way to tell is there??

Just thinking at 3 in the morning waiting for meds to kick in.

Today was a productive day! Got the J&M Headsets put in both helmets and the GW vent in my stock windshield. The headsets were a breeze. The vent not so much! It wasn't making the hole that was a problem it was getting the vent to fit. Had to thin down the mounting surface a bit to make it work. It's a bit scary to chop a hole in the windshield but my girl was all ready to order the F4 if I screwed up. So either we were going to have a vent!

As for the headsets...Holy Smokes!! Why didn't we do this sooner? My girl was giggling the whole time cause we could actually talk. NO MORE HAND SIGNALS!

Got a bit of wind moise but we were running with out any windsock so I hope that will improve with some tweaking. If not we will have to invest in Mic-mutes. I really just wish there was a quicker way to get to comm volume. That would make it much easier to use. But all and all we are happy with todays projects.

So what do I get to tinker with next?

Frank

Hey I had a productive day yesterday too.

I actually got out of work before the bar closed :dancefool: