IGNORED

another scam

steamer

Just came across another craigs list scam.A nice 2001 cadillac seville sts for $3600.00.listed in Ithaca NY...just one problem, the pictures of the car were not taken in NY. Ithaca does not have palm trees! how stupid can they get? you would think they would have notice this little blunder.:rotf:

Just came across another craigs list scam.A nice 2001 cadillac seville sts for $3600.00.listed in Ithaca NY...just one problem, the pictures of the car were not taken in NY. Ithaca does not have palm trees! how stupid can they get? you would think they would have notice this little blunder.:rotf:

hmmmm is it not possible to list something in one place and have the item located elsewhere? or have pics of it when it was somewhere else?

there was no contact info,and the price was the standard $3600.00 that most scammers ask for.

I have asked that question on many ocasions to the person listed on the ad and never get a response.

1 guy was pretty clever he responded that his golding was in florida at the time of the picture and he would rid eit up in 3 weeks and make the transaction but he wanted a downpayment to know I was seriousa about $7k for an 02 goldwing.

I told him for that deal I would take the flight with him and complete the transaction in florida.

he never got back to me