IGNORED

clock on rstd

Guest jpbo

In canada my 2006 rstd doesn't have a clock in the display panel,the yamaha dealer said there is no clock for it, i,d like to know if in u.s.a you have one

thanks

:225:

In canada my 2006 rstd doesn't have a clock in the display panel,the yamaha dealer said there is no clock for it....

Suggest you might want to remove your manual and read up on it (if you have one), for it will explain how to go from mileage to clock set up.. then stop by your local dealer and show them a thing or two about your bike...

Oh, and when its time for that "scheduled service" you can bet I would run straight back to the same dealer that didnt even know I had a clock, and let them perform thier great service .....on my bike........

I'm sure I would really have that "warm and fuzzy feeling" that they would do all that is expected on the bike...

and oh yes, same goes for any repairs too.

It sounds like they know that type of bike real well........:rotf:

I have the 05 RSTD and use the clock all the time. I just leave it on the clock setting and only check the odometer when I fill up and service the bike. It keeps pretty good time also. Only have to reset it for daylight savings and it is always within one minute.

i think i got a problem with the clock display, pressing and holding the menu pushbuton according to the manual,i can't get this display,i will have a serious talk with my dealer.

thanks to all:whistling:

i think i got a problem with the clock display, pressing and holding the menu pushbuton according to the manual,i can't get this display,i will have a serious talk with my dealer.

thanks to all:whistling:

So with the display on odometer you press and hold the left button and the clock should appear

I have a 2nd like Brad T that I bought used in 02 or 03. I would have thought they were all the same but I guess not. Like Brad T, I have to push both buttons together and the clock shows up. And don't feel bad, as I recall the manual with my 99 does not talk much about it. I figured mine did not have one. About 2 months after it was road ready I was riding with another Venture rider and asked what time it was. They turned the key on and said 2:00. I tried mine and I was like a kid in a candy store. LOL My guess, it's there, but what do I know. Hope it helps.

Spotsy

You most certainly do have a clock. It is only displayed in lieu of the odometer reading.

Hold your select button, that's the button to the left; down until your clock displays.

To return to odemeter or one of your 2 trip odemeters push the select button again.

• 2 weeks later...