IGNORED

My best friend just came out of the closet...

OldBear

Yes, it's true. I'm ashamed to admit it, but there it is. My best friend, from all the way back in high school, (40+ years ago), a man who's a retired Army major, finally came out and admitted it. Yes, he's a flaming Chromosexual. :whistling: Told me he had bought a new bike and that he'd be coming by the house. Well, I looked up and there it was, a shiny new Hardley Ableson ElectroTurboDynoHydroSuperHydroGlide with the Sqawkin' Chick'n package. I could hardly see it for the glare, but I think everything on it is chormed except maybe the tires:confused24:. There must be Chromium miners all over the world celebrating everytime HD sell's one of these:whistling:.....

Seriously, a new HD Ultra Classic with the Screamin' Eagle is a pretty darn nice (and sharp looking) bike. And it rides Nice! Dang though, I'm glad I'm not the one stuck with polishing that beast...... And the price...$33 large...Yikes!!!!! Oh well, different strokes for different folks. Wouldn't it be a dull world if we were all just alike?

It will be ok Eddie, just go out and look at the "Shiny One" and talk yourself down

:yikes:

Squidley is RIGHT !! We all go thru this at one time or another :bang head: and the only REAL solution is to step back, take a deep breath, post guards to keep the warden at bay and get on the net and BUY :mo money: BUY :mo money: and just keep BUYING :mo money: 'til you get caught or max out the card.

Good Luck !! :smile5: