IGNORED

clutch mod

j_berg

I'll meet you in Mississippi....Yeh you may have meant someone a little closer. Sorry, I could'nt resist. I just did my modification 3 day's ago. Man it was so easy, I was amazed. i got the Skydoc_17 upgrade aka pcw clutch upgrade. Man what a difference. Color directions were to the tee. I was a little apprehensive initially but now, I could do one in thirty minutes. Hopefully someone a little closer than Mississippi will chime in and get-cha taken care of. Good luck!! Carl

Maybe the good Doc will give us a package deal- I also need to do the (MK2) upgrade. Whaddya say Earl?

The silence is deafening!

Just kidding, :rotf:your bike will run like never before. I did the double plate (2 stock spring plates) and I was amazed at the results! You will love it. It is really basic work. Like the man said , bring some beer and they'll git 'er done!

I was wondering if anyone in the area would be willing to help me do the clutch upgrade?by the way I live in kiel wi but i'm willing to travel for help

Your pretty close to RedRider.

If desperation sets in, I have done this to my bike and it is quite easy, but a longer ride.