IGNORED

It was Fun while it lasted

E-Fishin-C

More :snow2: coming our way:bang head:............:crying:

Yea - I know Charlie. I was going to jump on the VR this morning and ride your way (to the cottage) because of the summy weather down here in Toronto. Then I checked the weather in your area. Crazy!

Ok, I will briefly think of you, while out on the scoot today..... :duck::canada:

If you're on the island, you must be getting better weather than us over here in Van. Crap, I'd swear there was some snow in that rain today. It's NOT NICE at all for this time of year! Temps running 4-5 degrees celcius below normals (that's 7-9 F)!

:crying:

Ok, I will briefly think of you, while out on the scoot today..... :duck::canada:

You are not missing much here. Winter storm warning in effect! 10 - 20cm of blowing snow.

I spent a half hour getting a customers highway truck out of the parking lot this afternoon.:doh::snow2::snow:

If you're on the island, you must be getting better weather than us over here in Van. Crap, I'd swear there was some snow in that rain today. It's NOT NICE at all for this time of year! Temps running 4-5 degrees celcius below normals (that's 7-9 F)!

:crying:

Got back to the island again on tuesday, was in Victoria, chilliwack & Richmond on monday. Just got back home from the ride, I got delayed about an hour, until the heavy rain was past (rain gear still packed).

You are not missing much here. Winter storm warning in effect! 10 - 20cm of blowing snow.

I spent a half hour getting a customers highway truck out of the parking lot this afternoon.:doh::snow2::snow:

Looks like the conditions will be interesting, for my trip to Shilo Manitoba, at the end of this month.