IGNORED

Cars we drove in the 50's and 60's.

Joopster55

Just put this on, and it will start the show itself. Turn up your speakers!

Someone did an awesome job putting this together and with sound to boot. At the very end of the

video you'll hear the song 'Thunder Road,' sung by the star of the movie for which it was the theme!

Not uncommon, except this is the one and only song ever recorded, for publication, sung by Robert Mitchum!

Cars we drove in the 50's and 60's.....click on line below.

http://cruzintheavenue.com/CarsWeDrove.htm

Awwww, qiut reminding me of some of the great cars I trashed like a '56 'Bird, '69 Firebird, '57 Dodge D500, '72 Chevelle to mention a few. Back in the day you could pick up a used and tired muscle car for anywhere between $25 to $100. We learned how to drive on muscle cars!!!

Awwww, qiut reminding me of some of the great cars I trashed like a '56 'Bird, '69 Firebird, '57 Dodge D500, '72 Chevelle to mention a few. Back in the day you could pick up a used and tired muscle car for anywhere between $25 to $100. We learned how to drive on muscle cars!!!

My sisters 54 and my 47 boy I wish I had kept it.

MY sister had a '54 BelAir as her first car too!! The Turquoise and White color, 2 door hardtop. She wrecked it when a guy plowing snow pulled in front of her. She bought a '58 Belair 2 door hardtop. bronze and white with the settlement which I eventually inherited when she bought a MGB. It retired my '56 Chevy roach coach I was driving at the time. Sure miss that car too!!!