IGNORED

GArmin ???

Eddie Fulmer

On the nuvi 350 when you use the mp3 player and run it into the sound system. When you are listening to the player do the direstions play through the headset or what? Does the music stop and then you hear the nice lady in the gps tellingyou where to go? I've been unable to find that out. So if you have on please help me on this. Thanks.

The music will cut out, and you will hear the nice lady. I hard wired the power cord behind the fairing along with the audio cord. The two wires go right to the mounting bracket I got from Ram. The Nuvi 350 is easy to use even with gloves on. The Nuvi just above the 350 level has bluetooth which works with your phone the same way I understand. Only downside is that it is not waterproof, but I don't ride in the rain very often. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the Zumo 550 and it all works perfectly. Anything routing through the unit whether it's directions or the Bluetooth phone will cut the music until done.

How do you get the helmet mic connected to the Zumo so you can talk on the phone?