IGNORED

must see video....

Guest Swifty

Guest Swifty

tarnation...and I had a great reply composed to Jay's thread...that I'm sure would have been allowed. Dear Moderator, you could have at least waited until you read my post before the thread disappeared.:rotf:

...but you made a good call, regardless.

Guest Swifty

:rotf:gawd, ain't it a b!tch that you have to work so hard just to keep a simple bike website on the right track?! Sarges46 should have some time on his hands if you are looking for some more authoritarian moderator types...used to carrying guns.

All in fun and brotherly love...always...and you know that.

Cheers.

Guest Swifty
But I am sure Don does not see the same fun. :think: :rotf:

Brad

ohhh, I'm not so sure about that. I would argue Don is having the MOST fun.

Guest Swifty
Boy these Canadians are a pain around here.

...interesting comment. While Don is delving into the archives to haul up all those "who was first" stats, maybe he could tell us the CAN-AM ratio on this site; then give us the CAN-AM ratio of deleted posts and threads...wouldn't THAT be an interesting comparison?

Just remember good Buddy, like I always say to the Boss... I have NEVER taken offence to ANYTHING that ANYBODY has EVER posted on ANY topic on this site.

:backinmyday:

OK...I just did an in depth study and found that the Canadians have had threads deleted at a rate of 4 to 1 over Americans. BUT...if you take Swifty out of the equation, it is pretty equal. :rotf:

Not really, I'm not going to all that trouble. To be honest, if you look at the total number of threads that have been posted here, the number that have been deleted is almost negligible.

We are fortunate to have a great group of members here that are very good at self moderation.

...interesting comment. While Don is delving into the archives to haul up all those "who was first" stats, maybe he could tell us the CAN-AM ratio on this site; then give us the CAN-AM ratio of deleted posts and threads...wouldn't THAT be an interesting comparison?

Just remember good Buddy, like I always say to the Boss... I have NEVER taken offence to ANYTHING that ANYBODY has EVER posted on ANY topic on this site.

:backinmyday:

Its hard to take offence to your own posts. :rotf: