IGNORED

A bit of FWIW info

Black Owl

Your not in Canada anymore, or is it "It's not just for Canadians any more" ?????

:stickpoke: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I whichever theatre you play it, it's simply a labour of love....

Of course it would be much easier if yah'all learned how to spell...:stirthepot:

BTW: You ready for Cody? or are we going to have to wait for you (as usual)?

:mytruck:

I think you Minnesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooootans are just too close to canadia and some of the 'weird' stuff rubs off on you.

I know the U.P. had some interesting canadian rub off shenanigans... Ya, don't-cha'know eh?

:stirthepot:

You may be right. It's all those dang Canucks sneaking across the border to get a taste of the "good life." Besides, they need to come south to warm up a bit...

:rotfl:

Black owl,

"Not intended to open more debate on which is best. "

Your a very smart man... LOL

Without information on how you ride and a miriad of other vital information, it's pointless to make any claim on which is best. There is no frame of reference...

I tried to collect some stats on this once but no-one was interested. That itself spoke volumes to me. LOL:whistling:

:stirthepot:
rocket i f you are planning to come home i think you should start sticking up for us canadians or you may find your self riding my riding boot . get a grip young fella or you will have me chasing you around the block . i may be 70 but i can still lick ya . by the way you are out of 2+4s . ok i am off i don,t whant to push my luck

Trouble is that the catalogue is dated 2008, three years ago and the 120/90H18 TK16 Conti-Tour is no longer available - not on this side of the pond anyway.

In any case, I still haven't found if they've agreed to replace the one that I had that had split, but that's partly my fault for not chasing it up.