IGNORED

Blue Ridge Mtm SportMax

KAWoodworth

Yesterday I drove up to John Furbur's shop outside of Allen Town PA to get a new rear with the Vmax gears. What a nice guy to deal with. He must have 50 plus bikes in his shop and gave me the royal tour. He went through the history of almost every bike. 200 + MPH crotch rockets with turbos, his Ford 5.0 V8 bike, some special Italian sports bike that at 12 years old was a head of it's time, and of course tons of Vmaxs. He also has a RSV minus the trunk all tricked out. It is lowered, has drag type handle bars and a large diameter after mart exhaust system that only the mufflers are the slip on part. I asked him who made the pipes, but now with CRS I can't rember. Then he takes me out side, opens up a trailer and says this is what I just went to CA to buy for 2K. At first I thought it was a boat. But no a custom 2 seated body made out of aluminum, a steering wheel, 2 wheels in front and one in the rear with Vmax motor in front and Vmax rear in back. He takes it out of the trailer, starts it up and then says" take it around the block I can't fit in it until I move the steering wheel". He is a very tall/big guy.

I'm sorry I wish I would have brought a camera along. Hey Freebrid any chance you could email John and ask him to send you a picture of that thing so you could post it on the site?

Well hopefully this weekend I'll get the new rear installed, Also a big thank You to Freebird and Sleeperhawk for their excellent write ups on removing the rear and greasing the swing arm. They came in real handy while taking the rear end of the bike apart.

It's not a T-Rex. It's a custom built two seater with a Vmax engine and rear suspension.

It's called Tri-Max.

[ame=http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1773335858203]http://vthumb.ak.fbcdn.net/hvthumb-ak-ash2/158735_1773337058233_1773335858203_59348_330_t.jpg[/ame]