IGNORED

New and trial members

BIG TOM

I think that when a new members joins even as a trial member he or she should be required to fill in more information than the make of the bike they ride and the state he lives in.....I try to welcome all new NY members to the site via pm and offer an invitation to join the WNY group in planned events....more often then not , many new members put no information in their bio at all, not even their first name....hey, they now have access to our information...I feel we should know a little more about them ....... certain fields SHOULD be required to fill out when joining...:2cents:

OK you big cry baby. City is now a required field for any new registrants. BUT...remember..only supporting members have access to the members list so they actually do not have access to your information.

I agree though, people should include their city.

OK you big cry baby. City is now a required field for any new registrants. BUT...remember..only supporting members have access to the members list so they actually do not have access to your information.

I agree though, people should include their city.

Well thats a start....can you require a "NAME" also........sheeesh :stirthepot: :sign yeah that: ps..thanks bossman....pss ....ANNIE, you can stop sucking up to the boss.............

Edited by BIG TOM

Guest Swifty

...yeah well, some of us accept mediocrity, and some us want better....come to think of it, it is very similar to those who ride 1st gen Ventures and those who ride 2nd gen Ventures, I guess.

:backinmyday: