IGNORED

Thinking about these LED aux lights

Dave77459

I was on Adventure Rider (ADVRider) and came across this post, where a fellah sells LED spot/flood lights. (Vendor Link) They seem very bright and he has run them on his off road bike, so they would seem durable.

I'm mulling over installing them off the front brake mount, to be on only when I have high beams on. Or maybe the 10w on all the time, and the 24w with the high beam. The photos through page 2 on ADVRider are pretty impressive.

The other place I've wanted to mount aux lights are on the mirrors, but I am not sure how to do that. Maybe some PIAA HIDs would go there... or these.

Just another option for y'all.

Dave

I was on Adventure Rider (ADVRider) and came across this post, where a fellah sells LED spot/flood lights. (Vendor Link) They seem very bright and he has run them on his off road bike, so they would seem durable.

I'm mulling over installing them off the front brake mount, to be on only when I have high beams on. Or maybe the 10w on all the time, and the 24w with the high beam. The photos through page 2 on ADVRider are pretty impressive.

The other place I've wanted to mount aux lights are on the mirrors, but I am not sure how to do that. Maybe some PIAA HIDs would go there... or these.

Just another option for y'all.

Dave

Very interesting. I suspect that the dimmer, (PWM), produces a lot of RFI. It doesn't look like any of these guys have radios on their bikes so they would never be bothered. Very tempting.

Please keep us informed if you buy and mount any of these LED lights.

Very interesting. I suspect that the dimmer, (PWM), produces a lot of RFI. It doesn't look like any of these guys have radios on their bikes so they would never be bothered. Very tempting.

Please keep us informed if you buy and mount any of these LED lights.

I ride an RSTD, so I don't have to worry about a radio either. :) Although, I've hear that some of the LED aux lights make noise beyond the cowling.

Dave