IGNORED

Sleeperhawk at International Bike Show 2011

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

Thanks for posting the pictures of the Goldwing. I saw what was on Hondas' website but actual pictures like yours are always informative. i personally like the styling changes although I think the bags on my cross country are bigger.

As for the two "ahem" gentlemen in the photos....you did deny any knowledge of them didn't you ??!!!! I'm SURE everyone was just sooooo amused by their antics on the poster !!

OK George,

What's the verdict....???:whistling:

The verdict is a nice bike, but would not pay the money they are asking.

You can go to a dealer, pay that kind of money for a 2010 with tons of chrome, cb, fog lights,etc.

Just cannot see paying that kind of money, maybe about this time next year Honday dealers will be willing to deal on the 2012.

I think I will still be looking for an 08 or newer with very low miles and warranty and pay under 18000.

Thanks for posting the pictures of the Goldwing. I saw what was on Hondas' website but actual pictures like yours are always informative. i personally like the styling changes although I think the bags on my cross country are bigger.

As for the two "ahem" gentlemen in the photos....you did deny any knowledge of them didn't you ??!!!! I'm SURE everyone was just sooooo amused by their antics on the poster !!

Thank you!!! The bike really looked great at the show!:thumbsup2:

The two "gentlemen" always provide us with tons of laughter, and even innocent bystanders had to chuckle!!!:rotf:You just can't be embarrassed around them!

The two "gentlemen" always provide us with tons of laughter, and even innocent bystanders had to chuckle!!!:rotf:You just can't be embarrassed around them!

Its all about having fun. If a person can't have fun and laugh then they should STAY HOME. I've been thinking of what to post in response to rsstar's and I've decided to keep it civil and let it roll off!!!:happy34: