IGNORED

online parts

amr

could some one tell me a good place to order parts like chrome acc for a 2007 venture and also could any one tell what is a good hot weather jacket with good protection pads in it for me and the wife mike

http://www.motorsportssupercenter.com/ Best prices I have found so far. Their passing light bar and lights is the definate cheapest I have found.

could some one tell me a good place to order parts like chrome acc for a 2007 venture and also could any one tell what is a good hot weather jacket with good protection pads in it for me and the wife mike

I'd suggest checking the Yamaha site to see what's still available. Bling accessories are starting to be discontinued. When you find something you'd like check around for a price. I'd also suggest you look at Mesh Jackets with a take out liner since most of your riding will be in warmer weather. I've found some pretty good jacket deals on Ebay. Saved a bunch. Some bling once in a while. Again saved a bunch.

I second MotorcycleGear for jackets. I bought a Joe Rocket jacket with armor in the shoulders, elbows and back, and removable liner for winter wear from them. I wear it year around. It has zippers on the arms that can be opened to get extra air flow in hot weather.

added: I just bought Cortech by Tour Master CPX Textile Cargo Pants for $55. These look like quality heavy duty riding pants with Gortex reinforced seat and knees. People here are paying $100 for reinforced bluejeans. I like these better. Its a great deal.

Thanks for getting me to look at the web site. BTW, be sure to select venturerider.org for a $1 donation when buying from them.

Edited by RandyR