IGNORED

Need Trailer Info! / Nomad

Reed

Does any one have a U.S.A. Nomad trailer? Thay look like a aluma trailer But cheeper!

Can't find any info on them, but the add. Are thay any good? Built cheep like the price?

Do thay leek, or crack ?

Any info would be Good, Thanks!!:confused24::confused07:

Does any one have a U.S.A. Nomad trailer? Thay look like a aluma trailer But cheeper!

Can't find any info on them, but the add. Are thay any good? Built cheep like the price?

Do thay leek, or crack ?

Any info would be Good, Thanks!!:confused24::confused07:

Yes I have one. So far so good. I did get a tiny bit of water inside when I rode all day (600 miles) in really hard rain. Nothing major but looked like it leaked because the piston that holds up the top when open pushed up on the one side and didn't let it seal properlu. I adjusted the lock and haven't had a problem since. As for cracking I am not sure what you mean by that. Talk to Robin at Mini Trailer USA and she will answer all your questions. Leave her a message and she will call you back. They are not built cheap. Quality work lined with carpet and pull great. Only thing I didn't like was no bracket for the plate but I added one and also a light for the plate' Here is a link to them

http://www.minitrailerusa.com/index.htm

You can call me if you have any questions. I love mine and I believe she gave me $100 off cause I mentioned her web page and the shipping was only $89. She only charges what they would charge her and she sends it COD (the shipping) so she doesn't make money on the shipping

Edited by Rick Haywood

Reed, it was great talking to you this evening. Sorry I kept you on the phone for so long. I'm a talker when it comes to bikes and bike related items. Hope the info was helpful in your decision on a trailer. Like I said if you are in the area call me and you always have a place to crash and a garage for the bike. Take care

Rick