IGNORED

New to me Tent Trailer

navydavy

I got myself a tent trailer off Craig's earlier this week. It's a 1977 CycleCamp, and I actually got it from the original owner who has towed it all over the country on various Gold Wings. It's in decent shape and although it could use some work, it is ready to go and I got a great deal on it.

I do remember CycleCamp from the early 80's, but I can't find any info on the internet on this trailer. I've already had the hitch installed for some time, I used it for mounting a large flag for Patriot Guard Missions, but I do need to do the wiring still.

I'll be using it this coming weekend for an overnight camping ride up the coast to the Big Sur area. If anyone has any info on CycleCamp, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I have trailered before, but it has been a few years.

I got myself a tent trailer off Craig's earlier this week. It's a 1977 CycleCamp, and I actually got it from the original owner who has towed it all over the country on various Gold Wings. It's in decent shape and although it could use some work, it is ready to go and I got a great deal on it.

I do remember CycleCamp from the early 80's, but I can't find any info on the internet on this trailer. I've already had the hitch installed for some time, I used it for mounting a large flag for Patriot Guard Missions, but I do need to do the wiring still.

I'll be using it this coming weekend for an overnight camping ride up the coast to the Big Sur area. If anyone has any info on CycleCamp, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I have trailered before, but it has been a few years.

Looks like you're going to be ready for Cody in July....:thumbsup2: Here's sometime that may help a little in your search. CycleKamp

Thanks for that link Condor. I didn't think of the "k" for Kamp.

The length of the box is 81".

It "cranks up" with 2 people's arms.

I do like the current and original set up for now, but I already have some ideas to modify it.

Oh, and I actually love that plaid design. Pretty unique if nothing else. : )